CAGED ACCESS LADDER
The CCL-120 Roof Access Cage Ladder by Cleasby, Inc. is designed to meet or exceed OSHA and ANSI A14.3 standards. We feature all-welded steel construction with no field assembly required. The CCL-120 Roof Access Cage is manufactured with high strength materials, steel or aluminum, to applicable ASTM standards, with standard black finish. Ladder rungs are a standard width of 20”, made from 3/4” cold rolled steel or deep serrated material for surefooted climbing, with 1,000 pound loading capacity. Ladder cage dimensions meet OSHA guidelines. The CCL-120 Roof Access Cage Ladder is designed to provide a more secure climbing environment when ladder distances exceed 20 feet or in hazardous areas. Walk-through hand railing assures safe entry and exit. Standard wall mounting brackets are included with all ladders. Also for deck/mezzanine access. Security doors or cage gates and custom fabrication requirements are available options.
- Walk through lift-up rail extensions.
- Ladders with safety cages mandatory above 20 feet.
- Security door and fall arrest available.
- 2” wide step with smooth rounded corners.
- Self cleaning treads.
- Alternate wall brackets available.
- No sharp corners or edges.
- Steps capable of withstanding a 1,200 Lb. load.
- Choose in either aluminum or steel.