The new UNIROOF AT/ST roof welder is your flexible partner for welding thermoplastic roofing membranes on flat or pitched roofs )up to 30”).
- No converting: Thanks to the movable transport axle the ultra slim roof welding machine masters welding close to the edge (up to 100 mm/4 inches), and whenever it gets narrow at or on top of the parapet.
- Swiss Quality you can rely on.
- The direct-driven, maintenance-free pressure wheel (drive motor integrated in pressure wheel [patent pending]) leads to clearly optimized overall performance and is easy to service.
- Field tested design for ergonomic handling, flexible relocating and optimal machine guiding
- Greater efficiency at construction sites: The new UNIROOF class brings an additional 38% (ST) to 66% (AT) higher welding performance compared to similar machines.
- Welding roof structure profiles with special profile kit. Specifications
- Voltage240V (AT); 120 (ST)
- Frequency50/60 Hz
- Power Watts3450 (AT); 1800 (ST)
- Temperature, stepless210° – 1150° F
- Air flow range45% – 100%
- Drive speed, stepless3.3 – 33.0 ft./min.
- Size18.7”L x 9.6”W x 10.3”H
- Weight38.6 Lbs. (incl. 3 additional weights)