Our Emissions Eliminator is proven to significantly reduce asphalt emissions that emanate from “hot” kettles: a necessary requirement when roofing sensitive projects including schools, hospitals and large office complexes.
The Emissions Eliminator is a separate unit that connects to the kettle by way of a flexible duct hose designed to hook into a loading lid equipped with an exhaust hood and powered by a fan rated at 490 CFM. The vapors are pulled from the material vat and are passed through the flexible duct hose, through a one-way valve and into the afterburner where they are burned off and released into the atmosphere as clear, odorless exhaust.
- Length (with handle extended)100”
- Length (with handle folded for shipping)66”
- Weight475 Lbs.
Unique advantages that set this unit apart from the competition.
- Maximum Production. Open the kettle lid and load asphalt just as you always have. Use a kettle skimmer to spread the cold material around to speed the melting process. Fume elimination systems that utilize a sealed kettle lid and a roll type loading device prohibit the user from opening the kettle lid and spreading the material.
- Decrease Coke and Carbon Build-up. Continue to use your kettle skimmer to remove coke and carbon formations from the material vat. Helps avoid costly repairs and unwanted hazards including kettle flashings and slow heating.
- Monitor the Kettle’s Liquid Level. Visually check the liquid level by opening the lid and looking into the material vat. This will reduce the dangers of a kettle flashing as a result of drawing the liquid level too low and exposing the hot fire tubes. This is not possible on units utilizing a sealed kettle lid.
- Minimal Maintenance. There are no screens or filters to clean or replace. No additional kettle cleaning or maintenance is required.