STEEL LADDER WITH RETURN
From initial design concept to the finished product, Cleasby has a complete line of ladder/tread/railing access solutions for commercial, school, or government projects. Whether your requirements call for a single ladder or an entire project with multiple needs, Cleasby has the expertise and manufacturing capacity to handle any project. The CLR-1414 Hatch Access Vertical Ladder is designed to meet or exceed OSHA and ANSI A14.3 standards. We feature steel or all-welded aluminum construction with no field assembly required. The CLR-1414 Hatch Access Vertical Ladder is manufactured from high-strength materials to applicable ASTM standards. Ladder rungs are available in standard 18” or 24” widths, made from deep serrated extruded aluminum for sure-footed climbing, with 1,000 pound loading capacity. The U-200 Hatch Access Vertical Ladder is “heavy duty” for the heavier loads associated with equipment repair and maintenance personnel, and designed to install just below a hatch door to assure safe entry and exit. Standard wall mounting brackets are included with all ladders. Use for hatch heights 20 feet or less. Security doors, safety climb fall arrest systems and custom fabrication requirements are available options.
- Walk through lift-up rail extensions.
- Ladders with safety cages mandatory above 20 feet.
- Security door and fall arrest available.
- 2” wide step with smooth rounded corners.
- Self cleaning treads.
- Alternate wall brackets available.
- No sharp corners or edges.
- Steps capable of withstanding a 1,200 Lb. load.
- Choose in either aluminum or steel.